Here at Fire Safe International, Fire and Safety Training is our core competency. Our founder was previously one of the most senior trainers with the UK Fire Services, having completed several secondments to the Fire Service College, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire. His expertise as a trainer still resonates within the fabric of our organisation and above all else our quality of training is second to none.
We have a broad range of standard training courses, all of which can be adapted at your required to suit your specific training needs. We have provided training to a wide range of organisations, sometimes on behalf of multinational manufacturers and suppliers. Courses we offer include:
- Breathing Apparatus Wearer (SCBA, ALBA Escape BA)
- Safe use of Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Warden / Fire Marshall
- Confined Space Safety – Awareness, High Risk Entry, Rescue, Fuel Tank Entry
- First Response Team Training – Spill Teams, Fire Teams, Rescue Teams
- Respirator Wearer Training
- Use of Gas Detectors
- Fire Safety for Managers
- First Aid Training
- Height Safety Training
- Compressed Gas Awareness Training
- Respirator Mask Fit Tester Training – Quantitative & Qualitative
- Respirator “Train the Trainer”
- Ammonia Safety Foundation
Training courses can be held at your site or at our training facility centrally located in the West Midlands. Classes are of a size to suit the training, but typically are 6-8 persons a high instructor student ratio ensuring and giving every opportunity for students to obtain good hands on experience in a safe learning environment.
Where appropriate, we go the extra mile and will ensure our training is specific to your needs – equipment training is as specific as possible using makes and models of the type you have. Where the training includes the use of tight fitting facepieces, an opportunity to include mask fit testing will be offered.
Contact us today to discuss your training need. We will be delighted to assist you.